Sunday, April 17, 2011

things that make me happy

It seems to me that everytime Jeremy goes out of town I start to feel a little sorry for myself. Poor me. Wah wah. So I decided to post about things that turn the corners of my mouth up and puts those character giving lines around my eyes, otherwise known as smiling :)

-When Jeremy kisses my forehead in the middle of church
-the way dogs paw at thier faces in the wind
-milk glass vases with fresh spring flowers
-Mason jars filled with your favorite drink
-cuddling
-hopping in bed and having your love wrap his arms around you
-walks on dirt roads with God
-the excitement of new love
-trying a new recipie that tastes good like oven baked coconut shrimp
-leaving on a trip
-the look on a groom's face the first time he sees his bride
-black and white photographs
-driving with the windows down blaring Alabama or Garth Brooks
-cowboy boots
-the fact that Jeremy still calls me his beautiful bride, or pretty girl, or my love just as long as it's not "my plump sugarplum"
-campfires
-clear nights so you can see the stars
-cozy blankets
-Louie L'amour
-big shade trees
-the "pounce"
-parties decorated with twinkle lights
-phone chats with Mom
-having a bench in the mudroom
-dreaming about the future
-cinnamon baked apples
-celebrity magazines
-antique lanterns
-all white beds
-staying up late playing board games with my cousins and brothers and sisters
-sitting in the living room at Christmas just staring at the decorated tree and thinking of family

I think this shall do for now. Mostly because I feel you are getting bored reading my list, and also because I need to refill the propofol drip for my intubated patient.

1 comment:

  1. Mason Jars=glorious

    And I think I know who this pt. was...lol. Glad you went and checked on that.

    ReplyDelete