Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let them eat cake

And it is cake we shall eat.

Cheerio all. Ah, the most anticipated wedding of the year is upon us. The bride will wear a gown that sparkles like the groom's eyes as she walks toward him through a shower of flashbulbs and rose petals. No, I'm not talking about the Royal Wedding of Kate and William. I'm talking about the joining of Luke and Kendra in holy matrimony. Holy cow! While I will surely watch the royal wedding at some point, this weekend is solely for my cousins.



We are beyond excited that Kendra will be joining the clan for good! She really is something. Beautiful as she is kind, she has killer style to boot! Luke, you are one lucky bloke. I'm super stoked. If you have been following this complilation of my curious thoughts, then you know the whole family is quite jazzed. We have all worked out our ensembles and are set to take to the shores of the west coast. We shall stand witness to their love in and elegant seaside ceremony, then we'll boot, scoot, and boogie all night long. I'm anxiously anticipating posting a photo of Jeremy doing the "Cupid Shuffle."

Luke and Kendra:I give you this shout out to you into cyberspace. May you always look at each other the love in your eyes today, and may you only fight over which movie to rent.

On a side bar, I am encouraged that this couple is far more concerned with what their marriage will be like than what the bridesmaids bouquet will look like. I think too often couples want a wedding instead of a marriage, and I'm just happy that with Luke and Kendra that is not the case.

A fond fare thee well, until I shall post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment