Sunday, April 17, 2011

Expecto Patronum!

I love Harry Potter, and Jeremy, and Harry Potter. This Friday was a particularly good Friday for me because I not only had the night off, made coconut shrimp, and played with my pup; but part 1 of the final HP movie came out on DVD for our viewing pleasure! Holla! So I said thank you Easter Bunny for giving me this wonderful present as I was grocery shopping. We sat snuggled up on the couch with the pup and enjoyed this cinematic masterpiece (well I will call it that.) It. was. lovely. I can't wait for the final chapter to be released this summer. I may name my next dog Dobby. Well maybe not, Jeremy already vetoed that one. I do wish sometimes that I had magical powers, but I don't want to be labeled a witch. I would use them to do dishes, laundry, vaccuming, my hair, dog bathing, cooking, flying on thestrals, playing jokes, enlarging my house, and saving the world from Voldemort. Although it would be kind of exhausting hiding my powers from Muggles. Until then I will just pretend and maybe get Jeremy to take me to Harry Potter world in Florida. Or have a Harry Potter Halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment